Complaint Review: Vonage - - The Broadband Phone Company

• Updated: Thu, November 26, 2009

• Reported By: beadbabe — Silver City New Mexico United States of America
Vonage - - The Broadband Phone Company
395 Mission St Carol Stream, Illinois United States of America

Vonage - - The Broadband Phone Company They sent 5 boxes from Vonage that I NEVER ordered. They turned it over to their "fraud dept" ticket and they'll get back to me. Carol Stream , Illinois

On Thanksgiving day I received 5 boxes from Vonage.  I never called these people and never contacted them on the internet.  I never signed with this company.  I called the 866 number and was asked for my number if them got disconnected.  I was directed to a Service Manager, Sun.  I got disconnected.  I called back and got Diane.   She created a ticket for me.  This ticket will be turned over to the fraud department.  There are multiple accounts in my name.  She could not cancel the account or give me any information on the account since I did not have a security password.  I informed them that I was filling out this report and would also report them to the Police Dept.  This is a sad way to run a business.  I also requested labels to return the items shipped to me and was told that also would be handled by the fraud dept.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2009 08:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vonage-The-Broadband-Phone-Company/Carol-Stream-Illinois-60188/Vonage-The-Broadband-Phone-Company-They-sent-5-boxes-from-Vonage-that-I-NEVER-ordere-529031. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vonage - - The Broadband Phone Company