• Report: #190520

• Submitted: Mon, May 08, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, May 10, 2006

• Reported By:clinton Missouri
Vonage The Broadband Phone Company
23mainst Homedell, N.J.07733 Home Dell, New Jersey U.S.A.

Vonage The Broadband Phone Company ripoff steal money from account and cant deliver service to your area, not thier problem, it yours Home Dell New Jersey

*Author of original report: vonage ripoffs

*Consumer Comment: YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT VOIP IS AND HOW IT WORKS..

*Author of original report: vonageour government needs to put a stop to this

*Consumer Comment: Do you even know what Vonage is?

this company called me and sounded like good deal . then we try hooking up with them that was were night mare began these crooks cant even hook up to my serves because we dont have broadband in our area they said they cant hook us up so there going to close the account at no cost.

well they didnt and it costing me $118.90 dollars and still collecting money out of my account. and the bank is letting this go on they said it is my falt but they promised somthing and cant delivere. they are liers and cheats I contacted attorney gen. for the state of missouri.. they thought that was funny i hope they kick them out of are state for ripping off tax payers in my state and probly your to.

Shelia
clinton, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2006 04:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vonage-The-Broadband-Phone-Company/Home-Dell-New-Jersey-07733/Vonage-The-Broadband-Phone-Company-ripoff-steal-money-from-account-and-cant-deliver-servic-190520. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vonage The Broadband Phone Company

vonage ripoffs

AUTHOR: Shelia - (U.S.A.)

lady i really dont have time to tell you but when you live in a big city you get alot of different serves .....I DONT LIVE IN CALI. I live in the lake of the Ozarks . with a bunch of hillbillies they dont have all the updated equipment here for these things we still have out houses here . Im from cali. I miss it very much. we are lucky to have a normal phone to use this computer at all. so dont tell me about something when you dont know about the area which I'm stuck in at the moment. your lucky because they told me ya they can get me hooked up to this company in my area and they can not because are set up here is out of date . they can not hook up on area code of (660) at all. and they knew this yes i should have checked on this my self but who the hell ever thought that this could happen . and they were suppost to not charge me because they couldn't even run any of their systems here ! but they are still hitting my bank card for monthly payments for serves i dont have and cant ever have in this area . NO MONKEY CAN DO CRAP about hooking up their junk . they wont even try to take care of this they are stealing money from my bank let them do this to you and see how you like it . I GUESS ITS OK FOR THEM TO STEAL MONEY FOR PEOPLE WHEN THEY KNOWLING can not hook up in an area that is out of date for their system , so YOU THINK YOUR OS SMART >NOTTTTTTT you must get a life instead of taking sides with bunch of crooked --s company that cant even speak ENGLISH...and taking are JOBS>>>>>>>SO HAVE A NICE DAY<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT VOIP IS AND HOW IT WORKS..

AUTHOR: Sherri - (U.S.A.)

Vonage does not come to your house and install the service..you have to install it yourself and is so easy that a monkey could do it. Did you tell them you didn't have broadband before you signed up? I seriously doubt it. Did you do any research? Vonage can't deliver if YOU don't have the tools to make it work.

I have been on Vonage for over three years and works just fine for me. I don't know about their customer service, as I never had to call them. I do know some people that had issues with Vonage, but Vonage only works as well as your internet connection.

vonageour government needs to put a stop to this

AUTHOR: Shelia - (U.S.A.)

I dont really give a dam what scott, has to say their ripping me off , who really wants to deal with a company that steal money from your bank while talking to you on phone. sprint phone company dont let anybody use anything of theirs .. i will love to keep paying 150.bucks to my phone company . than support a bunch non english speaking people and ----ing crooks. somebody has to stop this . too much of this is going on with the big companys and our government needs to put a stop to this. NOW

Do you even know what Vonage is?

AUTHOR: Scott - (U.S.A.)

Did you do any research on what a voice over internet protocol (VOIP)system is? That means it is an internet (broadband) based system.

I'm wondering how you thought a VOIP system worked.

As a traditional landline phone system requires a wire coming to your house, VOIP requires a high speed (broadband) internet connection.