Complaint Review: Vonage - - The Broadband Phone Company

• Updated: Mon, October 19, 2009

• Reported By: Paula — Riverside California USA
Vonage - - The Broadband Phone Company
vonage.com Internet United States of America

Vonage - - The Broadband Phone Company underhand, underhanded adjective synonyms : deceitful, devious, crafty, cunning, scheming, sneaky, furtive, secret, clandestine, surreptitious, covert, ... Internet

This company is horrible.

I had been trying to cancel my services with them over the last two months. Every time I called, they will give me another phone number to call. I will call the service manager number and all of sudden the office is closed. So Today, I tried calling them a little early. The gentlemen told me that the office close in three minutes. So he transfered me over. I explained to them, that I have been trying to close my account. He put me on hold for a few minutes and said, "we can lower your payments down to $12.00 a month. I told him, "no thank you! I just want to close out my account." He put me on hold again. The rep, cam back with an attitude, telling me in order for me to close out my account I have to pay $139.00. I asked to speak to a manger. She was even worse, they were trying to give me incentives to keep their business. I never once used the service, but they charge my account #30.00.

When I signed up, it said $24.99.. Make a long story short, STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2009 08:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vonage-The-Broadband-Phone-Company/internet/Vonage-The-Broadband-Phone-Company-underhand-underhanded-adjective-synonyms-dece-511866. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vonage - - The Broadband Phone Company