• Report: #220222

Complaint Review: Vonage VOIP Telephone Co.

• Submitted: Sun, November 12, 2006
  • Updated: Sun, November 12, 2006

• Reported By:College Park Georgia
Vonage VOIP Telephone Co.
2450 Spiegel Dr. Groveport, Ohio U.S.A.

Vonage VOIP Telephone ripoff dishonest fraudulent billing Groveport Ohio

Vonage account was never utilized by me

Vonage added an extra phone number to the account
without my permission

Vonage assigned me a Westchester, NY phone number that belonged to a Westchester, NY resident for 20 years.

My friends called the number and spoke with the lady that told them she had the same phone number for years in NY

I live in Georgia and wanted a NY phone number

Vonage told me the NY phone number would work with 911 but it did not so Vonage also assigned me a Georgia phone number which I did not authorize

Vonage charged me for 4 months of usage which I never utilized Vonage VOIP

Vonage sent me the wrong equipment twice. I paid out of my pocket to send the wrong equipment back to Vonage.

I tried to Cancel the Vonage account via e-mails sent to me from Vonage which Vonage ignored

I called Vonage numerous times to Cancel the account. Vonage ignored my request for Cancellation numerous times.

During one call of Cancellation, I requested to to speak to a Supv and was told 60.00 was going to be sent back to me which never was done

Vonage deals with foreigners that I could not understand
what they were saying or doing

Eva
College Park, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2006 02:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vonage-VOIP-Telephone-Co/Groveport-Ohio-43125/Vonage-VOIP-Telephone-ripoff-dishonest-fraudulent-billing-Groveport-Ohio-220222. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vonage VOIP Telephone Co.