Complaint Review: Vonage

• Updated: Tue, August 06, 2013

• Reported By: CARMEN — dallas Texas
Vonage
Dallas, Texas USA

Vonage steal my money, at first when I called to cancel my service because I closed my business and wanted to switch to a Residential, he said that there was not charge for canceling,, but at the moment I wasn't agreed with the price and told him just to cancel, he said that there was a charged for cancelation and that they will only return some amount of money, they lie, steal and take advantage of consumers, a total rip-off!!!! Dallas Texas

TOTAL RIP-OFFS, VONAGE STEAL AND LIE, WHEN I TOLD HOM THAT I WNATED TO SWITCH FOR BUSINESS TO RESIDENTAIL, BECAUSE I WAS CLOSING MY BUSINESS HE SAID THERE WASN'T ANY CHARGES FOR CANCELATION, BUT WHEN I WASN'T AGREED WITH THE CHARGES AND I TOLD HOM TO CANCEL ONLY HE SAID THAT THERE WAS CHARGES FOR CANCELATION, SO HE SAID THAT THEY WERE GOING TO REFUND ONLY PART OF MY MONEY, THEY ARE SCAMMERS!!! IS NOT FAIR THE WAY THEY TREAS US!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2013 04:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vonage/Dallas-Texas-75206/Vonage-steal-my-money-at-first-when-I-called-to-cancel-my-service-because-I-closed-my-bus-1073617. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vonage