Complaint Review: Vonage

• Submitted: Wed, May 27, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, May 27, 2009

• Reported By:Crystal Lake, Illinois
Vonage
23 Main Street Holmdel,, New Jersey U.S.A.

Vonage SCAM ARTISTS IF YOU ARE USING ADT HOME SECURITY SYSTEM Holmdel, New Jersey

I specifically signed up for Vonage because the rates were lower understanding that the person that signed me up said it WOULD definately could be used with ADT home security system. I explained that the ADT system is THE ONLY REASON why I wanted the line. I could only get an appointment with an ADT rep 7 days over some dumb 30 day return for the Vonage line. I was willing to pay the charges to have the system sent back to Vonage--it hooks into the computer but now after CANCELING the service--I can't use it--they have scammed my debit card of $121! They completely lured me in with the promise that it would work together and expect me to pay the bill. COMPLETE RIP OFF! And ADT users look out because my rep said it happens time and time again!

Lisa
Crystal Lake,, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/27/2009 10:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vonage/Holmdel-New-Jersey-07733/Vonage-SCAM-ARTISTS-IF-YOU-ARE-USING-ADT-HOME-SECURITY-SYSTEM-Holmdel-New-Jersey-456001. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vonage