Complaint Review: Vonage

• Updated: Wed, April 18, 2012

• Reported By: Cecelia — Petaluma California United States of America
Vonage
14950 N.E. Mason Internet, Oregon United States of America

Vonage Bill me for a phone connector box that was not ordered/authorized. Internet, Oregon

Vonage sent me a phone connector box (Vdv22) that I did not order and charged my debit card $15.68  which I did not authorize.  When I called to find out what happened, I got the run around.  He said I needed to talk to their fraud department but they didn't have the phone number.  They said I would have to answer security questions to cancel the order, but I hadn't previously given them security questions or answers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2012 10:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vonage/Internet-Oregon-/Vonage-Bill-me-for-a-phone-connector-box-that-was-not-orderedauthorized-Internet-Orego-870410. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vonage