Complaint Review: Vonage

• Submitted: Fri, June 05, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, June 05, 2009

• Reported By:Logansport Indiana
Vonage
vonage.com Logansport, Indiana U.S.A.

Vonage The worse phone service ever!! Logansport Indiana

I got signed up with Vonage because they had a special going on that it would only be $9.95 a mo for the 1st 3 months. After the first couple days I had to call them to tell them that my phone service was not working because everyone I called could not hear me on the other end. I ended up calling Vonage for this problem about every week and the majority of the time, the operator couldn't hear me so they would have to call me back on my other non-vonage line. Numerous times they had me do speed tests for my internet conection and each time they were suprised at how fast my internet really was. They had me go onto their website and manually program the little Voange box and each time it would work for maybe an hour or so. Besides that I had to call them everytime I got a charge on my account from them cause my bill would be $30 when it was supposed to be $9.95. They did fix it one time but I had to pay full price the last two times. Finally when I called them to disconnect my service they charged me 79.99 for the box, 39.99 for disconnecting it, and then they charged me for a whole extra month even though it was only 2 days into the new month. This had been the worse phone company I have ever had in my life. But if you do decide to go to them for phone service then make sure that you use a prepaid debit card that you can get from Walmart or a gas station because they will charge you automatically every month no matter what.

Lild
Logansport, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2009 11:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vonage/Logansport-Indiana/Vonage-The-worse-phone-service-ever-Logansport-Indiana-458905. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vonage