Complaint Review: Vonage

• Updated: Mon, July 21, 2008

• Reported By:Santa Clara California
Vonage
Wolingbrook, Illinois U.S.A.

Vonage Phone Company Charging $118 without service... Crazy! Wolingbrook Illinois

It is so sad to have been abused in the country like USA where our democracy and legal right is said to be the best in the world. I have been using At&t phone service for the last 2 years now and vonage coustemer service agent contacted me a month ago with a price 0f $9 a month for 3 month.That was appealing to me and I took it with an agreement to try it out .

They charged me $28 and I have been waiting for my package to arrive to no avail for a month.In the mean time I have been being charged by At&t remember. When I contacted them today they told me they have sent the package already a while ago and I have to cancel "my account" and pay them $90 for cancelation............

When I ask for superviser they told me to submit hand written letter to their head quarter ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,isn't that illegal ...........Isn't there some kind of authority I should report this to..................

Joseph
Santa Clara, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/21/2008 10:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vonage/Wolingbrook-Illinois-60490/Vonage-Phone-Company-Charging-118-without-service-Crazy-Wolingbrook-Illinois-354012. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vonage