Complaint Review: Vonage

• Reported By:Fontana California
Vonage
vonage.com Internet U.S.A.

Vonage Ripoff Internet

Vonage - Had the service for months and never once received one phone call. Could not make phone calls. Tried to cancel every time I called in, but was continually not heard and directed to technical support. Now that I am determined to cancel they charge me an additional 109.00+ for their box - which has never worked and can be mailed back.

Talk about being raped!!!

Having to pay for something that never works and then charge an additional outrageous amount (especially in these times of tight money - I have a disabled daughter who we could use that money on medication for her - but now Vonage had taken it). I am going to tell everyone I come in contact with that Vonage is a horrible company and I work in an Emergency Room so I come in contact with hundreds of people every day. It's the least I could do to spare others this rip off.

Zoopasmom
Fontana, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2008 08:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vonage/internet/Vonage-Ripoff-Internet-382152. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vonage