Complaint Review: Vonage

• Updated: Thu, October 09, 2008

• Reported By:Clyde Ohio
www.vonage.com Internet U.S.A.

Vonage Vonage-Beware Internet

I amfinally free of Vonage after a 2 month battle with them and being without phone service for a month. I spent countless hours on the phone with customer service and told them to put my account on hold until I searched for a reliable and inexpensive high speed internet provider. They switched my account over anyway. They charge me for a month of service which I never had. To stay 1 step ahead of them, I cancelled my credit card account in case they decided to charge me for another month because they had offered me 2 free months of service. Sure enough, I get an email from them because they were trying to charge my credit card and it wouldn't go through. In the end, it cost me $92.00 installation fees to have my phone service turned back on with Verizon. Don't do business with Vonage, the customer service department is a bunch of broken-English speaking morons. They have a scripted answer for everything. They are highly trained in how to be rude and ignorant while making the caller furious along the way.

Save the time, money and energy and stay away from VONAGE.

Clyde, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2008 06:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vonage/internet/Vonage-Vonage-Beware-Internet-379609. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vonage