Complaint Review: Vonage

• Submitted: Wed, March 06, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, March 06, 2013

• Reported By: Marc — laguna hills California United States of America

Vonage Vonage, Internet

I was tricked by vonage. They advertise that their phone bills don't fluctuate. That is a lie, I have never had a phone bill the same. I have it go up and down. I was then told that international call to mobile phones are not part of the plan. Now, I have to enter the number to see if it is a cell number on their website. this is way too much. I purchased this program so I didn't have to create more work for me but to save time and money. This is not saving time nor money.  This mis-leading advertisement and every time I see it I just want to throw the TV out the window... it makes me so mad that they can get away with their false advertisement. The customer service is no help. I think they might even be station outside the USA because half the time I have to repeat what I am saying and they still don't understand... ie, "my phone bill is too high, why? " I am tired and looking now for a better voice VOIP company to use for my international calls. I recommend that you don't use their service and if you do... be aware of the increasing bills.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2013 04:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vonage/internet/Vonage-Vonage-Internet-1024615. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vonage