Complaint Review: Vonage

• Updated: Fri, March 06, 2009

• Reported By:Sherwood Oregon
www.vonage.com Internet U.S.A.

Vonage Vonage Phone Service Internet

I was tricked by my power company PGE to get information about Vonage. They told me that they needed to verify my debit card number to make sure they would be able to perform monthly debits. I gave PGE the information and said several times that I wanted information about Vonage before I chose wether or not to sign up. Two weeks later I received a package in the mail from Vonage and they charged my account 40.00 for signing up. I called Vonage and told them that there was an error with PGE and that I did not want service with them. They then charged my account another 40.00 cancellation fee. When I called to try and dispute the 80.00 total in charges I could never reach anyone in the United States, and they refused to assist me. They stole from a family that needed that money to keep the power on.

Sherwood, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2009 07:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vonage/internet/Vonage-Vonage-Phone-Service-Internet-431626. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vonage