Complaint Review: Vonage

• Reported By:Plaquemine Louisiana
Vonage
vonage.com Internet U.S.A.

Vonage Vonage SUCKS! What a screw over Internet

Okay so heres the story of my vonage raping. First we sign up for "free". Right. Except for that $50 I had to pay. Second, Vonage is "so simple to connect". Took two weeks of talking to arabic natives, continuessly being disconnected, transfered to a "level 2" tech (which must mean graduated 2nd grade) having vonage explain to me "via email" that I didn't have internet service. Third, "vonage and reliablity go hand and hand". Like a cell phone in a nuclear bunker. Constant cutting out, dropping calls, hissing noises, and clicking sounds. I actually started thinking that the terrorists who obviously run this company were listening in on my calls. Fourth, "money back guarantee". Whats that guarantee? That the chances of me getting my money back are the same as given birth to the next Jesus Christ? Now you want to charge me $90? $50 for my router that you gave me an instant rebate on and $40 disconnect fee for my service I was only "connected" 48 hours. Whatever. I'm considering posting signs around town proclaiming the truth about Vonage. How much do you think it would cost to get one of those MYSPACE banners?

Paige w.
Plaquemine, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2007 12:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vonage/internet/Vonage-Vonage-SUCKS-What-a-screw-over-Internet-274259. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vonage