gay

• Reported By:Boonton New Jersey
Vonage
http://www.Vonage.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Vonage Vonage headache ripoff Nationwide Internet

Anyone who is considering Vonage, please think twice! Here is my complaint.

I wished I came across this site before I got myself involved with Vonage. I received their package last Friday and looked forward to saving money. I installed the equipment step by step with no trouble. I noticed that the Vonage black box power button kept blinking, the ethernet and the phone1 functions wouldn't light up. I was puzzled and knew I did everything correctly. So I did everything again and the problem remained.

The fun began when I contacted technical support. I was told to do a few steps to see where the error was coming from. It went on for a half hour and the tech said it sounded like there's something wrong with the Vonage equipment. So I was transferred to someone else. It was another tech which prompted me to do the same steps. I told him I went through this already, but I was ignored. It took another half hour.

Same steps were taken but this time a new problem occurred. The DSL I have, the light for Ethernet wouldn't come on anymore. I freaked out. I couldn't go online! I told technical support that I had no trouble going online prior to all of this. He insisted that my computer was causing the problem. I was livid.
I had my friend check it out and my computer is fine, but guess what, the Vonage error remained.

I am completely turned off with Vonage and cancelled my account. I was charged for cancellation.

I wished I never switched to Vonage.

Joanne
Boonton, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/21/2006 07:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vonage/nationwide/Vonage-Vonage-headache-ripoff-Nationwide-Internet-216948. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vonage