Complaint Review: Vonhoven Cosmetics, Fair And Flawless Skin , Fair And Flawless , Anna

• Submitted: Sun, March 21, 2010
  • Updated: Sun, March 21, 2010

• Reported By: miss83 — chicago Illinois United States of America
Vonhoven Cosmetics, Fair And Flawless Skin , Fair And Flawless , Anna
481 Old Country Road westbury, New York United States of America

Vonhoven Cosmetics - Fair And Flawless Skin Anna This company is a fraud, Please beware! westbury New York

This company is a fraud. Please do not go anywhere near this company. I hope they go out of business before they cause more harm to unsuspecting customers. I have ordered from this company before and although I did hear from other reviews that the company is a scam, I didnt listen. I had a problem with one of my orders once and, not only did they send it to the wrong address, but when I called to ask what was up the "lady" I spoke to was incredibly rude to me. They refuse to refund for their own mistake. I couldn't believe my ears.

This people (or person) make products that may work sometimes and other times dont. I KNOW they lower the concentration of active ingredients as they wish without notifying customers about it and charging the same or even double the price. I see the difference in my skin and I have heard this from others who use it too.

The address they provided is not even real. [continued below]....

..... Google it and see what comes up.

This people are taking advantage the of anonymousity of the internet and scamming people everywhere but I know that as far as God is alive, they will surely be repaid for what they are doing to innocent customers. I'm just warning you not to do business with these people because they are thieves.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2010 12:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vonhoven-Cosmetics-Fair-And-Flawless-Skin-Fair-And-Flawless-Anna/westbury-New-York-11590/Vonhoven-Cosmetics-Fair-And-Flawless-Skin-Anna-This-company-is-a-fraud-Please-beware-583494. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vonhoven Cosmetics, Fair And Flawless Skin , Fair And Flawless , Anna