Complaint Review: Vons.com Delivery

• Updated: Sun, December 09, 2012

• Reported By: Ashlyn — Las Vegas Nevada United States of America
Vons.com Delivery

Vons.com Delivery Vons.com Vons Delivery, Internet

I have used Vons.com several times in the past year and on 3 occasions they have gotten things wrong. Things like charging me for food products that never got delivered, substituting food products for smaller more expensive food products when I click on no substitutions and for the most part I don't complain. Until now.

My last order was completely messed up. Not one, not two but 4 packages of beef were rotten. One of the refrigerated packages of products I bought when I opened it..had mold on it. The bread I ordered was old and dry.

I called and complained and was given a refund on the meat I had found to be bad but days later I am still finding packages of meat, and lunchmeats to be smelly rotten and bad. I really don't know how things are loaded on the trucks or if my groceries were sitting out too long before going into the refrigerated truck, but too many of my groceries spoiled. This is not good practice.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/09/2012 06:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vonscom-Delivery/internet/Vonscom-Delivery-Vonscom-Vons-Delivery-Internet-979947. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vons.com Delivery