contrary

• Submitted: Sat, March 07, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, March 07, 2009

• Reported By:Portland Oregon
Vontage
www.vontage.com 23 Main St., Holmdel,, New Jersey U.S.A.

Vontage Lie, double charged me, terrible voice quailty Holmdel, New Jersey

They charged my account twice the same month. I then asked for me account to be closed because of the whole reason I got account was to be able to talk on the phone 60% of the time the other party was unable to hear me. After my account has been closed and they took the last payment out,but a month later I have gotten $210 taken out of my account! I called and they hung up on me 4 times before I spoke with someone who I could not understand put me on hold for 20 mins then hung up on me. I call my card company and am had it cancelled asap. I have been very patient with these people. Beware of them.

Matt
Portland, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2009 11:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vontage/23-Main-St-Holmdel-New-Jersey-07733/Vontage-Lie-double-charged-me-terrible-voice-quailty-Holmdel-New-Jersey-431763. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vontage