Complaint Review: Voodoo Center

• Updated: Sun, September 01, 2013

• Reported By: anonymous — Montgomery Alabama
Voodoo Center
5306 N. Ashland Avenue Apt. # 252 Chicago, Illinois USA

Voodoo Center Oxana Petrovavoodoo priestess She said she could stop my divorce for $500 dollars in only three days. Money Back Guarantee. Chicago Illinois

I am report an internet fraud by this website. She claims to be the most trusted and featured in a Russian magazine. She said she could stop my divorce in 3 days for only $500. money back guarantee. I was told to send half on a green dot reload card. When I see results I could send the rest. After the first night she said she was not getting a strong result she said she could fix it for more money. She then said it was working perfectly at 120%. She could now seal it with a topping. She then asked me to send $300 for her to get a topping to finish the work along with a crystal for luck. I was told to keep the topping 3 days and send it back. It was suppose to change his mind immediately. She said she would send the $300 back to me. She got my addresss but I never received anything. She said she is not like the rest who are only taking peoples money. When I called to ask her about the mail she never answered again. I left her several messages. She had my number blocked.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/01/2013 12:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Voodoo-Center/Chicago-Illinois-60640/Voodoo-Center-Oxana-Petrovavoodoo-priestess-She-said-she-could-stop-my-divorce-for-500-d-1080921. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Voodoo Center