Complaint Review: Voodoo Deprince, Thessolonia Deprince

• Reported By:cambria California
Voodoo Deprince, Thessolonia Deprince
Nationwide U.S.A.

Voodoo Deprince, Thessolonia Deprince voodoo Queens new york Nationwide

*Consumer Comment: A thief is always a thief!!!

*Consumer Comment: two sides to a story

*Consumer Comment: A thief is always a thief!!!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Typical Slander Trash

*Consumer Comment: agree

*Consumer Comment: what if.

*Consumer Comment: Defence of Dr DePrince Voodoo Master USA

*Consumer Suggestion: Dr. Deprince, told me what he could do, then he did it.

*UPDATE Employee: False accusations

thessoloniadeprince, voodoo deprince. this is true. i've tried him. he is fake.
you could try him if you want and lose your money

jose
cambria, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2008 07:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Voodoo-Deprince-Thessolonia-Deprince/nationwide/Voodoo-Deprince-Thessolonia-Deprince-voodoo-Queens-new-york-Nationwide-366061. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Voodoo Deprince, Thessolonia Deprince

A thief is always a thief!!!

AUTHOR: Timothy - (U.S.A.)

Show me the paperwork..... And if you do not answer in three weeks then you will be revealed as a liar.

two sides to a story

AUTHOR: Stephanie Hendricks - (United States of America)

Excuse me but my name is Stephanie H and I would like you to please elaborate on your situation. Can you give me more  proof.

This is a serious accusation that you are making.

I found him to be helpful and very kind and wanting to help and I did not find him to be fake.

I am new to him taht is true but he seems legitimate

Stephanie
H

A thief is always a thief!!!

AUTHOR: Singlemom - (U.S.A.)

At the beginning of December 2009, I contacted him.  He told me that I should pay him $450 via Money Gram to start my "work".  He called a couple of times to see if I got the money...once I send the money he send me an email of things I have to do and a seal for the spell.

3 months and a half later he is not answering my phone calls or emails, my spell DIDN'T work at all.  I bet they are going to say that there is no records of my name or anything about this person...blah blah blah....I have all the emails they sent.  DePrince is FAKE!!!  They are ripoffs!!!!  Dont waste your time or money on him.

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Typical Slander Trash

AUTHOR: Jerry goldstein - (U.S.A.)

Typical Slander Trash

We have never had any dealing with these people Who is a Mary White? Such a common name to hide behind! Many of these people who are complaining are mealy jealousy people who are failed Psychics with losing websites that no one visits! Mary White if you are for real then contacts us for a rebuttal!!!

agree

AUTHOR: mary white - (United States of America)

They are his employers, he is a rip off I worked with him and lost my money and no results. Saw other ripoff reports besides this one.  And he does not give refunds. He'll take your money and does not even do the spell.

what if.

AUTHOR: bigmoney - (United States of America)

what if all these people that are saying good things about deprince are his employees or friends people that never had work done by him only speaking on his behalf.

Defence of Dr DePrince Voodoo Master USA

AUTHOR: Paul - (United Kingdom)

Dear Sir/Madam,i am replying in defence of DrDePrince,The Voodoo Master,this gentleman is not a rip off. I have been going to this gentleman for a while and everything he says and does does work. He is an amazing man with incredible knowledge and he works miracles for thousnds of people constantly. Everything he tells you to do does work,he is a good man and genuine.Paul.

#8 Consumer Suggestion

Dr. Deprince, told me what he could do, then he did it.

AUTHOR: O. Matthews - (U.S.A.)

for those out there looking for spiritual guidence, spell work, or true psychic advice, then T. Deprince aka Dr. Deprince is a true master. I wnted my ex girlfriend back in my life, and in about 3 weeks after my spell was cast, she started calling again. I went from no contact what so ever to her calling me a couple of times a day. we are becoming good friends again, and remember this is after just three weeks. can't wait to see how are relationship is in 3 months. But I do want to say thank you to Dr. Deprince for your help and I will be returning to him for many more spells. He even gave me a discount, and let me put down a deposit first. he is a real good person.

False accusations

AUTHOR: Jerry Goldstein - (U.S.A.)

This person has file a false accusations asking Dr DePrince. We have made every effort to contact this person to find out what was the problem and the basis for filling such false claims.

We have no recorded of this person ever ordering anything from us and no record of this person ever doing business with DePrince.

After conducting our own investigation into this matter we can across a low level Voodoo Worker in California U.S.A. who use the name Jose Cambria, who was refused membership into the Brother Hood of the Black Lights a Secret Voodoo Society which Dr DePrince has the honored of being on the Board of Voodoo Examiners

We do no know if this is the person and will make no claims that this is the person. We are still looking into this matter.

Any one who knows this person name Jose Cambria who made these false accusations, please contact us . Thank you.