Complaint Review: Voortman Cookies

• Reported By: sucker in Oklahoma — Eufaula Oklahoma
Voortman Cookies
4455 N Service Rd Internet United States of America

Voortman Cookies promised income delivered deep debt, Internet

Voortman cookies set me up to fail in a country distributorship that had failed several times before, I paid for the right to distribute their product, I expanded the route and followed and participated in their sales programs, always paid my bill when do, trusted the company to steer me in the right direction, and now they wont even return my phone call. 4 years and 200,00 miles on a truck later , I gave the company 6 month notice that I could not continue to lose money and would have to retire,

arrangements were made with the district manager, and I was informed by him that I did everything right and it would not be a problem to get paid for my investment.  1 year later no one conected with voortman will even return my call, even tho the company and other distributors continue to profit from my hard work. According to their information hand book, they (Glorify God through our work), must be a different God then I know.  Any wishing info on a Voorman distributorship feel free to contact me, I will be glad to share with you what they mean by fairness.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2013 04:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Voortman-Cookies/internet/Voortman-Cookies-promised-income-delivered-deep-debt-Internet-1045943. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Voortman Cookies