Complaint Review: Voxbone SA

• Updated: Wed, July 29, 2009

• Reported By:Holbrook New York
Voxbone SA
Career-Networks.com Internet U.S.A.

Voxbone SA Not a good company to go to work for, thought it was a scam too. South America Internet

I too had the same kind of phone call that Sarasota had. I too, applied for a job offer on Craigslst. This guy was from Career Network.com. He said he was the "third party verifier" and also wanted to know if I wanted to further my education. Of course I would but more important was to find a job first to get money to pay for further education. I was applying for a job, not school.

His name was Ken Osbourne and he gave me a phone number to call to make an appointment right away with a "career counselor" over the phone, but I had to do it right then and there. NO, I did not make the phone call, but, I did save the phone number he told me to call (321) 249-1490. I don't know where it is but I didn't want to get ripped off so I didn't call.

Holbrook, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2009 06:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Voxbone-SA/internet/Voxbone-SA-Not-a-good-company-to-go-to-work-for-thought-it-was-a-scam-too-South-America-474469. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Voxbone SA