Complaint Review: Voyager Career Solutions

• Submitted: Mon, December 27, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, February 20, 2006

• Reported By:Rock Hill South Carolina
Voyager Career Solutions
6100 Fairview Rd, Suite 355 Charlotte, North Carolina U.S.A.

Voyager Career Solutions failed to live up to expectations and contract provided misleading and evasive information regarding their role in the contract Charlotte North Carolina

*Consumer Comment: Barry - I agree - Voyager took my $ -

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Wrong Company

Vice President Gritzuk was evasive in answers to questions. Always seemed to know just what I wanted to hear to keep me interested. He said that I should find a job flipping hamburgers if I were not already employed, which I was. Greatly overstated the market demand for my skills. Told me that the best jobs were unadvertised, which may be true, but led me to believe that they had a "back door" into those positions.

It took weeks to answer all their questions, supposedly designed to provide insight into my interests and skills. I had to write my own resume and do my own job search. All this for only $5000+.

I do not have the time or schedule to permit me to do all the footwork. That's why I went to Haldane. After a year and a half there have been no serious contacts by any potential employer.

Posting of my resume on their "exclusive" website is a joke, or a lie. Only 2 or 3 hits were received, and those for jobs at least 500 miles away when my objective had been to remain local.

Stay away if you know what's good for you. Wish I had known earlier.

Will
Stockdale, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2004 08:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Voyager-Career-Solutions/Charlotte-North-Carolina-28210/Voyager-Career-Solutions-failed-to-live-up-to-expectations-and-contract-provided-misleadin-124603. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Voyager Career Solutions

Barry - I agree - Voyager took my $ -

AUTHOR: P - (U.S.A.)

Barry,

I was also a client of Voyager Career Solutions about the same time you were. The case managers were a bad joke. I got nothing for the money that I couldn't get for free at the NCESC.

I got 25% of my money back and would gladly join anyone that wants to pusue this through the State Attorney General's office to get the rest.

Just look through the workbook they gave you or listen to the CD and you can connect them directly to Haldene.

Do not sign the release form to get you money back. This is how they keep the BBB away and keep their record clean.

I would recommend that anyone considering writing a check to them reconsider, enroll in training or use the money to start your own business. Look through this website, I wish someone would have directed me to it before I signed.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Wrong Company

AUTHOR: Alan - (U.S.A.)

This person is a Bernard Haldan Associates client and not a client of Voyager. Since he has not provided his name, we don't know his situation. If he would contact our Voyager Charlotte Office we would be willing to see if we can help his campaign. However, this individual needs to understand that Voyager is not an employment or placement agency. We don't have silver bullets and a career campaign can take considerable time and effort.