Complaint Review: Voyager Career Solutions

• Updated: Mon, September 27, 2010

• Reported By: Area51 — Omaha Nebraska United States of America
Voyager Career Solutions
12020 Shamrock Plaza Omaha, Nebraska United States of America

Voyager Career Solutions The Voyager Group, Omaha Voyager Group, Voyager Careers The Voyager Group is a complete scam Omaha, Nebraska

The Voyager Group in Omaha Nebraska is a complete scam. To add on to previous comments, the two older men who work there do not respond to voice mail and emails are generally sent in "one word responses".

They schedule to meet with you only every two weeks and the information, referrals are completely irrelevant. They also have one other person who lives in Lincoln who is firmly involved with them.

I ended my business relationship with them and asked them if they'd refund my money for not providing any real service. They responded with comments similar to:

"...we made good faith..."

"...we'll wave the $1,300.00 fee that would have been due on a new position acceptance..."

"...let us know if you would like to reinstate our service..."

Wow, I am not going to pay them a cent more and as if I'd go back for additional service.

No use to get mad now, my wife & I are out $4,200.00 and we just need to pay it back and move on.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/27/2010 11:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Voyager-Career-Solutions/Omaha-Nebraska-68154/Voyager-Career-Solutions-The-Voyager-Group-Omaha-Voyager-Group-Voyager-Careers-The-Voyag-644865. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Voyager Career Solutions