Complaint Review: Vrinda Inc Chirag Shah

• Updated: Sun, October 28, 2012

• Reported By: Rajeet — Guelph Ontario Canada
Vrinda Inc Chirag Shah
10 Whispering Ridge Dr. GUELPH Internet, Ontario United States of America

Vrinda Inc Chirag Shah Chirag Shah Scam, Fraud Opreation, NOT Made in Amreica, re-sellers, cheats honest Canadian, DO NOT TRUST THEM GUELPH Internet, Ontario

Vrinda Inc is a fake.

I am Rajeet M I work or use to for Chirag Shah. I was his book keeper and I tell you, he is a lair. Since 2005 when I started his accounting books he has cheat many many people. He says he does good business but not true. Mr. Shah buys everything he sells from China, everything. He hires new immigrants and has them work for as low as $4 per hour. He makes people think he is industrial business man or a international trader but he is a fake. He has many companies that he uses to move his money around. He hide much money from Revenue Canada. I know, I help him do that. I had a contract with Chirag Shah and Vrinda to pay me $1 million dollars after 5 years working hiding his money and he asked me to give him 2 more years to pay so I did, but still nothing. For 7 years I make $300 per week. I work day and night all the time to make him money and still nothing. He is a bad man a crook. He tells customers that his products are the best and that is not true. He only buys China stuff and sells it to customers for high prices. Now officials at Canada Immigration investigate him, and I still dont have my money. Chirag Shah has my passport and will not give it to me. He says he needs to keep it for insurance that I will not tell. But now I dont care, I do tell and I say this on the InterNet because it is true. Chirag Shah is a very greedy man, he is wicked. Do not do business with him. He will cheat you like he cheat me and so many others.
Thank you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2012 04:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vrinda-Inc-Chirag-Shah/GUELPH-Internet-Ontario-N1G-3Z6/Vrinda-Inc-Chirag-Shah-Chirag-Shah-Scam-Fraud-Opreation-NOT-Made-in-Amreica-re-sellers-961242. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vrinda Inc Chirag Shah