Complaint Review: Vrocket

• Submitted: Wed, February 20, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, February 20, 2013

• Reported By: Vrocket — Colorado United States of America

Vrocket Bait and switch Internet, Texas

I had been looking to buy some silver and noticed the prices at U.S Gold Bureau were good. So i watched the price of silver today 2/20/13 for the best price. When I found my mark I bought. I received a confirmation number with the price. Since they only allow a wire to pay for this I was told to call them and set it up. Once i spoke with one of there salesman i was told the price was higher than what my confirmation said. Because its a spot market until they get my funds they cant give me a price. Lets see you dont take a credit card, no cash no check only a wire. I cancelled theorder and shopped elsewhere they are rated by BBB as a B. I should have checked there first. BBB can't or wont do anything about it. The bait and switch as far as I see.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2013 02:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vrocket/Internet-Texas-/Vrocket-Bait-and-switch-Internet-Texas-1017511. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vrocket