surrender

• Reported By: Derek Chiu — Leesburg Virginia
Vselldatabase
, Heather USA

Vselldatabase Sold me worthless information and then threatened me! Internet

I emailed Alex at Vselldatabase and told him I was looking for an email list of potential customers in Korea.  He said that he had a database that drilled down to specifics in terms of contact's address, income level, interests, and so forth.

He said the list was $400 and I said I would do it.  First flag was that he required a wire transfer, and I told him that I was uncomfortable with a wire transfer because I would have no recourse if the list was bad or the whole thing was fraudulent.  He said he would send me a sample list as an act of good faith, and he did.  The sample list was short, but looked promising.  So, I agreed.

After several days, I checked in with him and he sent me a list, but the list was completely bogus.  They were emails of company support emails, and all the companies were manufacturers and was nothing like what he promised.

When I complained to Alex, he sent back an email cursing me and telling me to "watch out" and "look over my shoulder".  I couldn't believe it.

He basically makes his living out of bilking people out of their money.

This company is a complete fraud.  If I could report him to the police, I would.  I hope I saved you all some money!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2013 10:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vselldatabase/Heather/Vselldatabase-Sold-me-worthless-information-and-then-threatened-me-Internet-1085479. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vselldatabase