Complaint Review: Vtechsquad

• Reported By: DP562 — Long Beach California United States of America
Vtechsquad
228 Hamilton Ave. Internet United States of America

Vtechsquad Microsoft Support Posers, Internet

I was searching for Microsoft Support on Google and this company was at the top of the search list. I aasumed they were Microsoft since the ad said Microsoft Support. A female CSR answered and asked why I was calling and I explained that my sound had disappeared after my re-downloading windows after it crashed. She tranfered me to A guy named Ray or Rajay. He asked if he could access my computer remotely?

I asked him if he was with Microsoft and he confirmed he was. He gave me an address which read logmein123.com or something like that and then gave me a numeric digit to enter. He immediately began perusing through my computer and ran some kind of analysis. He informed me that my computern had been corrupted and hacked into and said he could repair the problem for $249.00. I asked "Why the fee?" if you're Microsoft Support.

He respondeed because you no longer have a valid warranty and said regardless of where I went, moved too and bought a new computer even that these hackers would find me and continue to hack into my computer. he said he could preven this from happening for 4249.00 I refused to give him my credit credit card and asked him to get off of my computer. he immediately began typing some commands in command prompt in the black screen causing my computer to crash, he then hung up on me.

I called Vtech back to complain about this sabotage and no one seemed to know who he was. Everyone I spoke to had a thick Indian accent and were rude and hung up on me. I called the FBI to file a complaint. I emailed Microsoft Support and alerted them of this Scam Company, I have called the FCC and submitted a compalint online as well.

I have also called and submitted a formal complaint with the California Attorney General, Kamala Harris' office. BEWARE OF THIS SCAM COMPANY VTECHSQUAD! They are a scam company "SOMEHWERE INDIA" preying on innocent consumers on the internet especially here in America! If you come in to contact with them, DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM AND REPORT THEM TO THE AUTHORITIES AS I HAVE.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/24/2012 04:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vtechsquad/internet/Vtechsquad-Microsoft-Support-Posers-Internet-932217. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vtechsquad