planetary

• Updated: Tue, July 19, 2011

• Reported By: Alex — Chicago Illinois United States of America
VueBox / Phil Salice
127 South Longfellow lane Mooresville, North Carolina United States of America

VueBox / Phil Salice Evergreen digital media corp. CEO/telemarketer/Pu**y of company who calls from his house and sells garbage, AKA Vuebox Mooresville, North Carolina

*Consumer Comment: I too know Evergreen Digital Media

*Author of original report: Rebuttal

*General Comment: Great for You...If it's You.

*Author of original report: Rebutal

*General Comment: Original Comments More Accurate!

*Author of original report: Nothing but good things to say about Phil Salice and Vuebox

*Author of original report: Resolved

*Author of original report: VUEBOX

But when you start to realize that you need to put out thousands upon thousands of dollars to pay for the TV's, monthly fees (upwards of 600 dollars or more), exorbitant network feeds, contractors, Gas, Laptop and various other never ending expenses and before you know it you will be buried in the red.

Ofcourse when this shyster is pitching you on getting on board with this "company" he avoids talking about all the expenses and makes it sound like you only have to put out minimum, ONE TIME dollars and you will be making tons of cash almost immediately. He asks for anywhere from 10 to 15 thousand up front to pay for software you "need".

I got lucky, he loved me so much it only costs 5,000. After you receive the software you have to run around in your city and 100 miles outside your city talking to business owners trying to convince them to put a TV in their place of business for the sole purpose of advertising OTHER businesses. Yeah, I know.

Chances are you will never hear from this piece of trash but just avoid anything from this company and/or PHIL SALICE. My guess is they will be out of business before the end of the year.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2011 12:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/VueBox-Phil-Salice/Mooresville-North-Carolina-28117/VueBox-Phil-Salice-Evergreen-digital-media-corp-CEOtelemarketerPuy-of-company-who-c-679989. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on VueBox / Phil Salice

I too know Evergreen Digital Media

AUTHOR: Luke - (United States of America)

I too invested time and money into ad-screens and deployed a handfull of them in my own neighborhood.  It was NOT a mistake and there was no rip-off.  I met Phill and others and was invited to go see other screens up in areas and gave it a shot myself.  It has been a wonderful experience to assist me in income as well as be a wonderful outlet for small business advertse... Nice job guys.....

Rebuttal

AUTHOR: A. E. - (United States of America)

Ofcourse I'm the same guy. Man you have a problem trusting people, don't you? If you're familiar with this site you know they won't delete a report even if you want to. So their not gonna play games with initials. I'm A.E. just like it says. And I left the company too. Things just didn't work out.

Everything I said was true and I have no beef with you obviously. But you sound like a *&*^% when you keep on throwing comments that have nothing to do with reality. The wining and dining was when I was new to the company. The money back came later....obviously. You mix it all up like everything happened in a couple days. It took a little time. And I'm okay with the arrangements too. Sometimes your money is not liquid or you have some debts. Anyway Phil and I have had no conversation. And the money I paid to get started was less than most.

What happened to you? Didn't get your money back? How much did you invest? Hopefully it works out but you're not doing yourself any favors writing like this. He reads this stuff.

#3 General Comment

Great for You...If it's You.

AUTHOR: no one special - (United States of America)

I suspect you are not the same person that made those first comments but if you are then great!

I also think it's funny that a man of Phil's supposed wealth has to pay you in increments and that you had to pay a lump sum to get started. Whatever, if I were you I wouldn't need to be wined and dined I would just want my money back.

True friends don't take to the internet first before working things out on their own.  Either these latest comments are from Phil trying to make it look like everything is fine or he conned you right back into thinking everything is good.

Either way the company is a joke.

Rebutal

AUTHOR: A. E. - (United States of America)

To this last guy who commented, sorry you had such a bad experience with Phil, Evergreen, Vuebox etc. And if you didn't get the chance or have what it takes to come to some agreement, settlement with Phil and his company then I guess you need to do a lot of assuming.

Obviously in the middle of this argument, disagreement, when i wrote the report I was out to bury Vuebox, Evergreen and anyone associated with it. But people talk, make amends, do the right thing. Especially when they are friends.

And yeah we did meet. In fact he flew me down to North Carolina where he lives and I was wined and dined for a few days. Stayed in his home while I was there, played golf at a private Country club. Then I was off to New York for the same thing. All paid for except my room and board in New York.

Again...obviously Phil had a lot of faith in me and wanted to show me that. You don't fly someone around the country and pay for it if you don't. You? Who knows? With a name of "no one special" ? Sounds like you expect lousy results. Anyway, don't know what happened but it certainly wasn't anything like my experience.

Phil and I are and were friends, continue to be friends and my initial investment is being paid back to me in installments with updates from Phil when I will get the next payment. All this was agreed upon.

#5 General Comment

Original Comments More Accurate!

AUTHOR: no one special - (United States of America)

How many comments are you going to publish saying that you and Phil are friends now?

Please!  Phil isn't you're friend.  Have you ever met him in person?  Do you really think that the money you put out was a fair deal?  Do you really think $300 per screen and an extra 10-15% of everything you sell is fair?

You probably knew that Phil was somewhat of a con artist from the beginning, but you wanted to believe it right?  He sold you, and he never had to leave his "den" to do so.  You have to give the guy some credit for doing this he has some skills!

However, in doing so Phil and his partner Don are doing themselves a great disservice by not doing due diligence on their "dealers" because if they don't have the financial capability or staying power then Vuebox will never move forward.  I don't know the current state of the business but have to think it's similar to when I left--a very fragmented idea with dealers that all have their own agenda and no leadership at all coming from Colorado or North Carolina.

Nothing but good things to say about Phil Salice and Vuebox

AUTHOR: A. E. - (United States of America)

I am the original author of the rip off report against this company. As many of you know from researching this site, once something is written it is permanent. Cannot be removed. Just a few weeks after this unfortunate situation happened the problem was resolved. Yet the only thing I can do
is to reiterate that, instead of being able to remove my complaint.

Phil Salice is a friend of mine. He did everything to correct this situation with me and did so. The only thing left of the original problem is this site and the words. Those words do not apply and haven't for a long time. It was a short argument , things got a little emotional as they will between friends and some money was involved. It was resolved almost immediately.

Again, the money, the friendship, the business...everything has been totally resolved and I wanted to write another update just to say if you do business with Phil Salice or Vuebox you are in good hands.
A very upstanding company and totally honest people.

Resolved

AUTHOR: A. E. - (United States of America)

I am the person who wrote the original report. And since the policies of ripoff reports are to not let anyone remove a report when they choose to....I want to update it here and say the situation with Phil Salice and Vuebox has been completely resolved.

My original report was true when I wrote but it was more personal between me and one individual who co owns the company. That individual has since reached out to me and made amends. We both agreed to work something out and I would like to remove this report but can't.

So again....want to reiterate that there are no issues, problems or concerns with Vuebox, Evergreen or Phil Salice. Phil has in the interim made things right by me and that says a lot about him and his company. Bottom line is I wish I could remove the original posting which was made after some arguments, misunderstands etc. but please consider this last update a form of removal. I support Phil and his company.

VUEBOX

AUTHOR: A. E. - (United States of America)

A company called Vuebox is one huge scam out there at the moment. They are based in Colorado, under the Corporate name of Evergreen Digital Media Corp but have one telemarketing guy who just happens to be the CEO too. Vuebox and Evergreen are one and the same. Different names to avoid being taxed for both most likely. Fortunately it won't affect too many people because they just have one scumbag who makes daily calls from the den of his house trying to lure new investors. His name is Phil Salice and he will call, after phishing on Monster.com type sites and tell you if you invest in this company you will be making six figures in no time. It all sounds legit, businesses that advertise on flat screens TV's that you place in retail stores. But when you start to realize that you need to put out thousands upon thousands of dollars to pay for the TV's, monthly fees (upwards of 600 dollars or more), exorbitant network feeds, contractors, gas, laptop and various other never ending expenses before you know it you will be buried in red. Ofcourse when this shyster is pitching you about getting on board with his "company" he avoids talking about all the expenses and makes it sound like you only have to put out minimum, ONE TIME dollars and you will be making tons of cash almost immediately. He asks for anywhere from 10 to 15 thousand up front to pay for software you "need". I got lucky, he loved me so much it only costs 5,000. After you receive the software you have to run around your city and 100 miles outside your city talking, "selling" business owners... trying to convince them to put a TV in their place of business for the sole purpose of advertising OTHER businesses. Yeah, I know. Chances are you will never hear from this piece of trash but please avoid any offers of any kind from this company and/or PHIL SALICE. My guess is they will be out of business before the end of the year.

The bottom line is he promised, gave me his word that if things don't work out I would get my five thousand dollar investment back.

HOWEVER.. he is now using cost of doing business excuses as HIS excuse for not paying me back, which was always something that he promised to do no matter what.

No he is doing his best to avoid this, not pay, not have to face anyone form his house in a different state and generally take peoples money and then "hide out". I've heard one story after another of people investing and wanted to get out and when I was still on speaking terms with him he would brag to me that he didn't pay someone else back that left his "company". I had a business associate of mine do a little research on Evergreen media, which is VueBox and they have a grand total of $54,000 in sales. No website, total scam thieves..