Complaint Review: Vydox xodyv

• Updated: Fri, April 25, 2014

• Reported By: Eli — Plain City Ohio
Vydox xodyv
Plain City, Ohio USA

Vydox xodyv- I ordered what I thought was one month supply, well as it turns out it was a continued month after month, so I returned the first and second shippment only to have it returned back to me. Plain City Ohio

I took one dose and it made me so sick I thought I was going to die. But had no idea that they would send a second months supply. I would not have cared much had they not sent the second month, and then refuse the unopened shipment was returned back to me. They also haded no paper work at all with eighter shipment, no nothing, they not want to have any conections after the first shipment. I had to Google to find them and then all they tryed to do is sell more.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2014 06:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vydox-xodyv/Plain-City-Ohio-43064/Vydox-xodyv-I-ordered-what-I-thought-was-one-month-supply-well-as-it-turns-out-it-was-a-1141612. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vydox xodyv