Complaint Review: Vydox

• Reported By: anonymous — Waterbury Connecticut
Vydox
Internet USA

Vydox Sucked into auto ship scam without warning! martinez GA

I bought a one time gift deal online without any knowledge of automattic shipments or any strings attached commitments! After 2 weeks I see $89.99 wihdrawn from my checking account. I called them and they more or less said tough luck; it's all my fault I didn't contact them in time to remove my name from an auto ship process!

I received the product without any invoice or explanation whatsoever telling me I was committed to calling them to remove my name from an monthly auto ship program. Now they tell me it's "my" fault I didn't act quickly enough. I even went online to see their website to double check this to make sure I wasn't obligated in any way and removed my name from auto ship I believe. And then I forgot about it figuring it was done.

So when I called them they couldn't find a supervisor to assure me they would take care of my problem. They told me I might be owing them a percantage of the order and have to sned the product back like it was all my fault and "I' have to pay for it! I have never been so mistreated by a Customer Service Dept. Most people will bend over backwards for their customers!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2014 11:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Vydox/internet/Vydox-Sucked-into-auto-ship-scam-without-warning-martinez-GA-1140116. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Vydox