• Report: #861906

• Updated: Sat, March 31, 2012

• Reported By: jess — edison New Jersey United States of America
W B Sign Studio
84 Ball Rd Syracuse, New Mexico United States of America

W B Sign Studio Order a Sign for my Parents rescue and still NO SIGN !!!! Syracuse , New Mexico

I went to a Craft Show that I had been going to since I was little. I noticed WB Sign Studio, which had never been a vendor at our Edison show that I could remember. I know my parents wanted a sign for their rescue ranch.

I wasn't sure if I should really spend $180 on a sign that I had to special order but my husband thought it would be nice and the gentlemen seemed to be trustworthy plus I never thought I would have to double check vendors at this Craft Show.

I was getting a little worried when it had been 8 weeks and no sign. So I emailed just to check the status and got no response. So I had my husband call thinking that maybe he would get a response. Nope, Not a thing.

I finally decided to look this guy up and wow I am gullible! I never thought there would be some many negative reports on him. So I finally told my Mom that I don't think her sign will ever make it and she was furious. So she called this gentleman But it seems everyone is calling him because his voice mail is full.

I emailed the Craft Shows President this morning and am hoping I get some sort of response. My mom also suggested I should call the Syracuse Police and file a report against him. So I'm going to start on that, plus bother the BBB a little and make sure everyone knows that this guy and his company are garbage.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2012 11:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/W-B-Sign-Studio/Syracuse-New-Mexico-13215/W-B-Sign-Studio-Order-a-Sign-for-my-Parents-rescue-and-still-NO-SIGN-Syracuse-New-861906. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on W B Sign Studio