Complaint Review: W B Sign Studio

• Updated: Fri, May 04, 2012

• Reported By: Suzanne Buckler — Smiths Creek Michigan United States of America
W B Sign Studio
84 Ball Road Syracuse, New York United States of America

W B Sign Studio took over $100.00 from a seventy-year-old woman for a sign, no sign delivered Syracuse, New York

I am a seventy-year-old woman who had Christmas money to spend  at the Novi, MI dog show on Jan. 21, 2012. I bought a sign and paid $100.00. The man took my money and also the only picture I had of my little sheltie. The man knew how much that picture meant to me, but I cannot get my sign or my picture back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/04/2012 04:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/W-B-Sign-Studio/Syracuse-New-York-13215/W-B-Sign-Studio-took-over-10000-from-a-seventy-year-old-woman-for-a-sign-no-sign-deliv-878558. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on W B Sign Studio