sum

• Updated: Sat, March 03, 2012

• Reported By: Susan — Temple hills Maryland United States of America
W. B. Sign studio
84 Ball Road Syracuse, New York United States of America

W. B. Sign studio My family was on vacation on August 6, 2011 in New Jersey. We attended a craft fair in Stone Harbor, New Jersey. I paid $69.85 for a house number sign. We have never received the sign. I have emaile Syracuse, New York

My family was on vacation in New Jersey on August 6, 2011. We attended a large craft fair in Stone Harbor, New Jersey that day. We paid $69.85 for a custom wooden house number sign. I have the written receipt. It stated allow 8-12 weeks for delivery. After 10 weeks I emailed the studio. He said he "found the unfinished sign in his wife's garage". He would have it finished and mailed out by the first week of Jan. 2012. After several more emails from me..........he has not delivered the sign! I finally told him that if I did not receive the sign within another week I would report him to the authorities. This is outrageous! I am going to pursue all avenues to put a stop to this type of crime. If you have been victimized by this jerk please put the word out. Most people would not think of being ripped off at a huge family oriented event in an upscale area! I am totally upset and want to stop his fraudulent activities.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2012 07:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/W-B-Sign-studio/Syracuse-New-York-13215/W-B-Sign-studio-My-family-was-on-vacation-on-August-6-2011-in-New-Jersey-We-attended-848064. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on W. B. Sign studio