Complaint Review: W Bruce Beaton Company

• Updated: Sun, December 09, 2012

• Reported By: Lekaimadh — philadelphia Pennsylvania United States of America
W Bruce Beaton Company
Po Box 1713 Southampton, Pennsylvania United States of America

W Bruce Beaton Company Beware of this agent unprofessional Ripoff Southampton, Pennsylvania

*Author of original report: How you like the lawsuit Motherf*cker?

*Author of original report: You are bruce beaton and you deny this ever happened?

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: rebuttal

Bruce Beaton is an agent for Ohio Casualty auto Insurance. I took out auto insurance through his office in Southampton. I had 3 under one policy. Every month I would pay my premium everything was ok until one day some guy side swipes me. Cops get there fill out a report send me home. Once I get home I get on the phone with Bruce Beaton and im trying to tell him I just got in an accident. He tells me I got the wrong place. I tell him my name repeatably and my policy number and he still keeps insisting my name isnt on file.  Then he puts his secretary on the phone I tell her my name and she still cant find anything. Then after twenty minutes in they finally find my name turns out they had it spelled wrong in the computer. Then in a rude tone Bruce asks me what do I want. I tell I got in an accident so he starts to write down the story. The Police officer gave a report number and told me to give that to my insurance company so I give the guy the number. Then he starts screaming he says not the insurace company has to pay money to get the info from the police station. So we leave at that. My didnt have a lot of damage but I did have a nice ding on my passengers side door.

After that I never heard from him again, he never came to inspect the car damage, no nothing. in the end I just stopped paying monthly payments. this guy is very very unprofessional (((REDACTED FOUL LANGUAGE))) rip off every month I payed my insurance from all 3 cars in time and I never received anything after the accident.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2011 01:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/W-Bruce-Beaton-Company/Southampton-Pennsylvania-18966-0815/W-Bruce-Beaton-Company-Beware-of-this-agent-unprofessional-Ripoff-Southampton-Pennsylvan-806743. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on W Bruce Beaton Company

How you like the lawsuit Motherf*cker?

AUTHOR: Lekaimadh - (USA)

I hope that russian old fart takes all your money in court you f*cking piece of sh*t! What goes around comes around never forget.

You are bruce beaton and you deny this ever happened?

AUTHOR: Lekaimadh - (United States of America)

Yeah I just go out on rip off report make up fake stories with peoples names and companies. If you deny this ever happened tell me this then Do you sell auto insurance? why is it that I filed a complaint specifically against your office. I saw how much out of the way you went when I called you after the accident and I didnt say you said foul words I said you were rude and unprofessional you were trying to get rid of me. I did speak with you and a lady on the phone I assumed she was your secretary. Anyway you just lost yourself a paying customer mate. Have a nice day!

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

rebuttal

AUTHOR: Bruce Beaton, Sr - (United States of America)

I am Bruce Beaton and I denied that this ever happened.  First, if we could not have found your name in our computer your policy number would have.  So you didn't provide this.  Second all claims are reported directly to the insurance company and again the policy number would have spoken for you.  If you feel that bad why didn't he sign your complaint?  Third anyone who knows us would also know that I do not use any fowl words.  They would also know I would have gone out of my way to help you in the event there was a problem even if you was not our client.  Man up and sign your name, or call me since you didn't talk to me and which secretary did you talk to in my office.  I do not have a secretary.