Complaint Review: W C Budget Savers Mnth, W C *Homeplay-V, LBS* Health Options

• Updated: Mon, September 08, 2008

• Reported By:Lakewood Colorado
W C Budget Savers Mnth, W C *Homeplay-V, LBS* Health Options
damark.com Nationwide U.S.A.

W C Budget Savers Mnth, W C *Homeplay-V, LBS* Health Options, DBA Name These companies or company are taking unauthorized money from my bank account!!! Nationwide

I was just checking my bank statement, when I realized I had 4 unauthorized withdrawls.

1. W C* Budget Savers MNTH
2. W C* Homeplay-V
3. LBS* Health Options
4. DBA Name

I don't know anything about these companies or what I am being charged for. This is very disturbing that someone can take money from my account WITHOUT my consent. Has anyone been able to contact any of these, to find out why they were charged? I am on Fed. Disability and can't afford money just TAKEN from my account!!

Steven
Lakewood, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2008 12:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/W-C-Budget-Savers-Mnth-W-C-Homeplay-V-LBS-Health-Options/nationwide/W-C-Budget-Savers-Mnth-W-C-Homeplay-V-LBS-Health-Options-DBA-Name-These-companies-or-370731. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on W C Budget Savers Mnth, W C *Homeplay-V, LBS* Health Options