Complaint Review: W L P

• Submitted: Wed, October 17, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, October 17, 2007

• Reported By:Providence Rhode Island
211 Hancock Bridge Parkway Suite #6-122 Cape Coral, Florida U.S.A.

W L P Rip Off! WLP INC. is a fake. I just sent out my $45.00 check last night before I found out. Cape Coral Florida

STOP! WLP INC. in Cape Coral, Florida is ripping people off! I just sent out my check. I need to work from my home, due to illness. This company takes advantage of people and should be made to pay. How can someone think that we're gonna sit down and take this. Be aware of WLP Inc. who claim that thay will give you $5.00 an envelope at home stuffing envelopes for companies. YEAH right! I hope that they get what they deserve.

Providence, Rhode Island

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2007 04:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/W-L-P/Cape-Coral-Florida-33990/W-L-P-Rip-Off-WLP-INC-is-a-fake-I-just-sent-out-my-4500-check-last-night-before-I-f-279376. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on W L P