Complaint Review: W. M. Logline Corp

• Updated: Sun, December 02, 2012

• Reported By: Diamond42 — Clayton North Carolina USA
W. M. Logline Corp

W. M. Logline Corp Mary White Mystery shopper scam Internet

I received a letter in the mail from W. M. Logline Corp and it said that if I activate the check for 1795.33 and do the assignment. I had to deposit the $1795.33 in an account and within 12-24 hours would be ready for me to do shopping. So I deposited the check on 11/27/2012 and withdrew the money ($1445.00) on the 11/28/2012, the funds was in there.  It $350 was a participation fee that I was to receive for doing the assignment. So I did the assignment that they ask. And to my surprise about 10pm on the 11/29/2012 I was looking at my account and I saw a negative balance for $1795.33 from where they retracted the check. I was heart broken because I am a single mother who was trying to get extra money to help with bills but instead I have to pay the bank back this money I do not have.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2012 09:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/W-M-Logline-Corp/internet/W-M-Logline-Corp-Mary-White-Mystery-shopper-scam-Internet-976872. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on W. M. Logline Corp