Complaint Review: W W V Marketing

• Submitted: Wed, April 02, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, April 02, 2008

• Reported By:Evansville Indiana
W W V Marketing
1500 Beville Rd, Suite 606-368 Daytona Beach, Florida U.S.A.

W W V Marketing They stole $700 from me! Daytona Beach Florida

On March 3, 2007, I contracted with W.W.V Marketing to sell my time share. They required an intial deposit (advertising fee) of $700. I was promised and it states in the contract that if they failed sell the property within 1yr., then they would refund myh $700, in full, provided that I requested it within 30 days of the expiration of the 1yr period.

When I tried to contact them their phone number has been disconnected, all four (4) numbers that I could find for them.

(866) 458-3874 or (386) 523-3900

Our new toll free fax will be:

(866) 458-3875 or (386) 523-3901

I have also attempted to contact them via e-mail with out any success as of yet.

I have sent a registered letter as well, and have not had any response as of yet.

I am not often fooled, when I contacted W W V Marketing on 3/3/2007, I had done some research and had found nothing amiss...obviously I should have looked alot harder.

I would be more than willing to take part in any 'class action suit' that may be considered.

Thank you.

Charles
Evansville, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2008 09:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/W-W-V-Marketing/Daytona-Beach-Florida-32114/W-W-V-Marketing-They-stole-700-from-me-Daytona-Beach-Florida-323257. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on W W V Marketing