dealers

224 W. 35th Street, Ste 216 New York City, New York United States of America
  • Phone: 2122444487
  • Web:
  • Category:

W Wilhelmina Casting MTN, Talent Pro, Photographers Network, etc "Talent" company charging for services NEVER rendered. New York City, New York

This company contacted me for a "casting" call - twice. The first time they required that I pay them $99 immediately, so they could have me speak to an agent. I did pay, and as soon as they took my money (and charged me more than what they said initially) they kicked me out of their office. I returned 2 months later after they told me they had a "job" for me, and I would need to read one of their available monologues for a casting agent. As soon as I arrived, they made me wait over 1 hour, and as soon as they let me in, they kicked me out of their office under the pretext that their casting agent had "a family emergency" while I was in the waiting room. They refused to show me their license as talent agents, they refused to give me a business card, and they refused to give me a phone number or NAME of a person to contact. I have reported them to the authorities repeatedly but they are still running. They are still making about $15,000 a DAY scamming innocent people like you and me.

This company was found fraudulent a while ago, but all they did was change their name and continue to scam people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2010 10:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/W-Wilhelmina-Casting/New-York-City-New-York-10001/W-Wilhelmina-Casting-MTN-Talent-Pro-Photographers-Network-etc-Talent-company-charging-558480. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on W Wilhelmina Casting