Complaint Review: WAEPLUS

• Updated: Wed, March 27, 2013

• Reported By: Alias — Preston Internet
WAEPLUS
180 Newhall Street Internet United States of America

WAEPLUS WAE+ WAE+ did not fullfill my order and I had to force refund through my credit card company Birmingham, Internet

WAE+ did not have in stock the items I ordered, yet these items were stated as in stock. I am one of their many victims. They advertise and take money for goods they do not stock. They do not refund unless forced to. It took months for us to get a refund from this company and we know that they are still treating their customers this way.

They are a corrupt company making money from items they advertise and never deliver.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2013 06:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WAEPLUS/internet/WAEPLUS-WAE-WAE-did-not-fullfill-my-order-and-I-had-to-force-refund-through-my-credit-ca-1038407. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WAEPLUS