Complaint Review: WAGNER DEAN

• Submitted: Wed, February 23, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, June 14, 2005

• Reported By:Cleveland Ohio
WAGNER DEAN
5605 N. Mac Arthur, 11th Floor Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

WAGNER DEAN ripoff Parasite of Society making a living by conning the Unemployed Dallas Texas

*Author of original report: Wagner Dean - Harry Wagner the Fraud is still at large

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Untrue This was written by a man named Mr.Cottrell King who we tried to help.

*Author of original report: To view other complaints filed - also does business under the name GLDS, LLC, so be careful.

Mr.Wagner is very rightly named a con artist, at the age when most people retire and spend the rest of their days serving the community, Mr. Wagner is at the peak of his career and making a living by sucking the blood of those who are struggling to make a living.

You will find his add in Dallas Morning News - Employment sections in a very small column asking for your resume. Let me warn you, if you take the next step you will regret it your entire life. I am one of the victims. If you coming across this report before paying up, then you consider yourself lucky. I was not.

I was very impressed by Mr.Wagner and his claims. He assured me a job within 15days after the registration. But made me sign an agreement which clearly says "any oral claims made by either party of this agreement does not fall under this contract." When I asked Mr.Wagner about the same, he said it is just a formality to take care of the legal side, but you don't have to worry about it. At that juncture never felt like doubting an elderly gentleman like him.

After that meeting I could never get Mr. Wagner either on phone or for a meeting. You can even try his number (972-819-3858) anytime, it goes to the voice mail, not because Wagner is busy in placing you, but he never wants to talk to you after you fall in the trap. Almost five months after my registration there was not even a single call even for an interview. Wagner would only reply to the emails by using fancy word "we will nail it surely this week", "i will double the number of your resumes going out"

Finally I gave up and asked for refund, Wagner said he is finished with marketing me so he doesn't owe me anything. Later he came back with a refund of hardly $100 if I agree not to repot about him anywhere. Since I had lost $800 already this amount was not making much of difference in the my financial situation.

I am glad unlike other bureaus, Rip off provides people like me and others to register their protest against such malpractices. You can read from the first complaint here, Wagner will promise a job even in tele communications with a degree in Dental Hygiene and Pulic Health. In the second case of Paul, poor Wagner is pleading to remove the complaint. It is so sad that poeple like Wagner try to making a living by sucking the blood of unemployed. I am expecting Wagner to reply to my complaint with some "fancy" words again. Poor fellow. Let us help him find a better job.

Warrier
Cleveland, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2005 03:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WAGNER-DEAN/Dallas-Texas-75038/WAGNER-DEAN-ripoff-Parasite-of-Society-making-a-living-by-conning-the-Unemployed-Dallas-Te-132533. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WAGNER DEAN

Wagner Dean - Harry Wagner the Fraud is still at large

AUTHOR: Warrier - (U.S.A.)

Be aware Wagner the Fraud is still at large, he has started using websites like career builder etc other than his usual add
in Dallas Morning news. Please be cautious and save the unemployed from getting robbed.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Untrue This was written by a man named Mr.Cottrell King who we tried to help.

AUTHOR: Harry - (U.S.A.)

This was written by a man named Mr.Cottrell King who we tried to help. He was referred to our company by a satisfied client.
Shortly after the search began, he became very negative and abusive and we offered him a refund.
He accepted the refund.

AUTHOR: Warrier - (U.S.A.)

Kindly use " Wanger-Dean " in the search tab below and you will find the other two complaints filed by Paul and Ms M that I mentioned in my report. Wagner and Dean also does business under the name GLDS, LLC, so be careful.