Complaint Review: WAHUniversity

• Submitted: Sat, September 07, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, September 07, 2013

• Reported By: Margie — Pollok Texas
, Select State/Province USA

WAHUniversity I could never get in touch with support, or when I called I would leave messages and no one would call me. Houston canada

It was to good to be true.  I fell for an at home, make money, be financially independent SCAM.  I needed the extra cash.  I found WAHUNIVERSITY.  It sounded great, but then I couldn't get anyone to help me.  and then it was costing more money out of pocket and the orginal price all websites and things to get you started was to be included in the package.  Support team would not support, no one would ever call you back.  I tried to get my refund and I am in 1 month into the 2 month money back guarantee.  I can't get anyone.  I will make it a point to let everyone know, not to fall for WAHUNIVERSITY's SCAM.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/07/2013 06:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WAHUniversity/Select-StateProvince/WAHUniversity-I-could-never-get-in-touch-with-support-or-when-I-called-I-would-leave-me-1082610. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WAHUniversity