Complaint Review: WAKANETWORK.COM

• Submitted: Wed, October 10, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, October 10, 2012

• Reported By: Evelyn — Westminster South Carolina United States of America
WAKANETWORK.COM

WAKANETWORK.COM They lied to me wanted tried to get my address, by telling me what they would give me in return. Internet

I recieved a message that I had won a $1000gift card from walmart, all I had to do was claim it. I did, then wakanetwork called saying they were calling in response to the survey I did for walmart when I claimed the card. She had me to go to their website, she did not want to answer any of my questions. But I did as she asked, when I pulled up the website the first thing that caught my attention was the words wakanetwork ripp off. She asked for my address and email, I told her if she already had my email then , just sent the gift card for $100 in free gas, the $10.00 gift card from walmart, and the $50.00 gift card from them to my email. But she did not like the idea. I said this sounds like a scam so just forget it and she slammed the phone down. the end

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2012 06:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WAKANETWORKCOM/internet/WAKANETWORKCOM-They-lied-to-me-wanted-tried-to-get-my-address-by-telling-me-what-they-w-953647. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WAKANETWORK.COM