Complaint Review: WAK/WANN Solutions

• Updated: Fri, November 09, 2012

• Reported By: anonymous one — Westchester New York United States of America
WAK/WANN Solutions
Stillwell, Kansas United States of America

WAK/WANN Solutions katrina westbrook caters to child molestors, rapists, allow and pushes talk about children starting at age 0 Stillwell, Kansas

I was hired with this company a few months ago. I had to start off by giving my personal info which is fine. I am fairly new to the adult phone biz. The owner is not professional at all rather mean and cruel. I did a few calls being an 8 yr old and a 5 yr old, this is mandatory. If we lose the call we get yelled at. I received a very mean email from the boss and the dispatcher, who I found out later owns woerhle web design who has done work for me on a business site I own. In talking to a few employees, 2 that I did 2 girl calls with, told me that Danielle, of woerhle designs is like the front man for Katrinas business. None of the girls I talked with like working for them but they need the money. I think its wrong that young children can be discussed like discussing the weather. I ended up leaving because I didnt like being forced to do sick calls like this. I did receive my pay on time but not a good business to work for.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2012 03:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WAKWANN-Solutions/Stillwell-Kansas-/WAKWANN-Solutions-katrina-westbrook-caters-to-child-molestors-rapists-allow-and-pushes-967064. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WAK/WANN Solutions