Complaint Review: WAL-MART SUPERCENTER# 5091

• Submitted: Tue, December 27, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, December 28, 2005

• Reported By:houston Texas
WAL-MART SUPERCENTER# 5091
Cypress Rose-hill Cypress, Texas U.S.A.
  • Phone: 281-256-0925
  • Web:
  • Category: Employers

Wal-mart Supercenter#5091 harrasiveness, and bothersome Cypress Texas

*Consumer Comment: Be glad you have any job at all

*Consumer Comment: Move on.

*Consumer Comment: Move on.

*Consumer Comment: Tell your Area /District manager.....

Wal-mart supercenter #5091 has alot of issues, and some kind of problem. These poor people that work for 5091 are abused, harrassed, and mistreated unproperly I know all alot about it; I work for 5091, and all they like to do is abuse me and make me look like i am a liar and I get harrassed about I need to get ALL!!!! the carts off the lot before going to lunch or break, or they will make it look like i'am lying because i tell them the carts are picked off the lot and they tell me "i gotta go and look first" kinda saying i didnt get all carts and besides i never go to lunch ONTIME and NEVER get brakes, thats very bad.

I dont appreciate it, and i think its unprofessional and o do i stongly do believe they are not respecting me, i work so hard for them and they treat me awful, so yea i think all this is very harrasive and wrong especially the csm's in 5091 they dont let me go to take my brakes on time and the managers and store managers are rudelike too they like to accuse things that i never do, and say that i dont know how to do my job.

Brian
houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2005 09:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WAL-MART-SUPERCENTER-5091/Cypress-Texas-na/Wal-mart-Supercenter5091-harrasiveness-and-bothersome-Cypress-Texas-169496. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WAL-MART SUPERCENTER# 5091

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

The mere fact that you cannot spell, or complete a single sentence properly, tells me you have no education at all...or at the very best, went to a Government School.

I would never consider hiring you. I seriously doubt you could fill out the application, without misspelling your name.

Move on.

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

Here's an idea..... go get a different job if you don't like where you work or feel you are being treated unfairly.

By the way, I haven't taken a scheduled lunch in the past 15 years so get over it.

Move on.

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

Tell your Area /District manager.....

AUTHOR: D - (U.S.A.)

If that doesn't help, When does your contract end? Since you are unable to quit and get a better job, where they will treat you fairly. And what does "HARRISIVENESS" meen?