• Report: #172021

• Submitted: Mon, January 16, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, January 16, 2006

• Reported By:houston Texas
Cypress Rosehill Cypress, Texas U.S.A.
  • Phone: 281-256-0925
  • Web:
  • Category: Employers

WAL-MART SUPERCENTER Abusive, harrasing, accusing ripoff Cypress-rosehill Texas

This topic is about wal-mart supercenter store#5091 in cypress tx. I personally think that 5091 has a lot of hatred because they like to abuse, harrase, and accuse people of things that they don't do, because it happens to me and my brother-in-law.

They always gotta accuse me of something I don't do and they gotta tell me how to do my job when I already know how to do my job, and they are going to far with silly, and babyish rule. That's kinda like being in kindergarten which is very ridiculous I think.

5091 accused my brother in law of doing something he did not do and fired him. And that was not right of the management to do that and I think 5091 should apologize and plus they accused another associate for stealing. That's really not right.

I think wal-mart should be held responsible for a lot of mistakes and wrong doing. I personally think the management of 5091 should try harder to improving themselves and actually being a good managers and caring. Just as they treat their customers that's how they should treat their employees.

I really would like to see the management team of 5091 better improve their behavior on us associates then being a threat to us, because it's really not right to be smashed by 5091 management. So they need to ship out the attitude and work toward good ones instead of bad aggressive mean attitudes.

houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2006 10:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WAL-MART-SUPERCENTER/Cypress-Texas/WAL-MART-SUPERCENTER-Abusive-harrasing-accusing-ripoff-Cypress-rosehill-Texas-172021. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WAL-MART SUPERCENTER