Complaint Review: WAL-MART

• Submitted: Thu, June 29, 2000
  • Updated: Thu, June 29, 2000

• Reported By:monroe la
WAL-MART
LOUISVILLE AVE> IN MONROE,LA MONROE, Louisiana U.S.A.

WAL-MART in Monroe LA - poor customer service and management

I WANT TO PUT THE MONROE LOUISIANA WAL-MART ON THE RIP-OFF REPORT> I BOUGHT A DIRECT TV FROM THEM AND WHEN I BOUGHT IT THEY TOLD ME TO KEEP MY RECIEPT IN CASE I NEEDED TO RETURN IT, SO I DID. YESTERDAY I WENT TO RETURN IT AND THEY SAID THE BOX HAD BEEN OPENED, BUT IN FACT THE CSR BEHIND THE DESK OPENED THE BOX AND WENT THROUGH IT> THEN WHEN SHE TOLD ME I COULDN'T RETURN IT I ASKED TO SEE THE MANAGER. AFTER ABOUT 10 MINUTES HE FINALLY CAME AND I ASKED WHO WAS OVER HIM THAT I COULD TALK TO AND FIND OUT WHY IT COULDN'T BE RETURNED. HE WAS VERY RUDE AND INCONSIDERATE. I AM STILL ARGUING WITH THEM AND I WANT IT KNOWN HOW RUDE THEY ARE. THEY OPENED MY SATTALITE AND THEN WOULDN'T TAKE IT BACK...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2000 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WAL-MART/MONROE-Louisiana-71203/WAL-MART-in-Monroe-LA-poor-customer-service-and-management-2562. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WAL-MART