Complaint Review: WAL-MART

• Reported By: Reviewer — Columbia South Carolina
WAL-MART
2401 Augusta Rd. West Columbia, South Carolina USA

WAL-MART Wal-mart keeps on price cheating West Columbia South Carolina

*Author of original report: WAL*MART cheating on prices

Today, I was shopping at Wal-mart after being shopped at EARTHFARE in Columbia, SC. Snack Cake price was $3.00 on the shelve and $3.50 at the cash register. I took two of those, so the overcharge was $1 for the two. The cash register lady went to check and came back with a guy who brought the price tag and he said, yes, the price tag is for $3.00 and they're charging $3.50 per item. Their fault. I would say OK, but this is an Nth time this price cheating happens at a variety of Walmart stores, at all of them, almost all the time. This is how Wal-mart does business, by price-cheating on certain oityems hoping you the consumer will not notice tyhe cheating. In China they already were blacklisted by the Chinese government, but in USA they keep on doing it unaffected, because USA seems to be ru(i)n by corporate crooks.

I take it easy knowing that most of the "West", most of the USA is full of crooks, that have no dignity whatsoever and they think that cheating, scamming and lying and not keeping promises is COOL. It is NOT. Not with me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/23/2013 05:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WAL-MART/West-Columbia-South-Carolina-29169/WAL-MART-Wal-mart-keeps-on-price-cheating-West-Columbia-South-Carolina-1086757. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WAL-MART

WAL*MART cheating on prices

AUTHOR: Customer - ()

Every time I shop at our local Walmart (had these experiences in other Walmarts as well) I notice one position on my receipt has no match in prices on the shelf and at the cash register. I notified the management on numerous occasions yet they keep on with this practice of price cheating: one price at the shelf and a higher price at the cash register. Last time I was at the Walmart I talked to the store manager and she told me she also does not like to be price-cheated and she understands me well. They always refund the difference, but sometimes the wait in the LONG line for Customer Service counter takes up to 30 minutes just to get 50c or $1 refunded. It is yet a matter of principle to me and I go through this now almost every time I go to Walmart. This time I talked with assistant manager of the store and he was defensive and misleading and explained to me that the toys (airplanes, receipt id: PLNS CHAR) on the shelf were different items than in the price. I could not believe him and I checked the item numbers or tags and they were identical. Since Asst. Mgr. must be very knowledgeable about id of their goods, I believe he and the entire store management are up to something.