Complaint Review: WALGREENS

• Submitted: Wed, October 29, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, October 29, 2008

• Reported By:scottsdale Arizona
3420 N Scottsdale Rd Scottsdale, Arizona U.S.A.

Manager including other employees participated in a public lynching where a $100.00 bill was taken out of the register and placed on the floor in the dental isle.

I noticed the bill which was what they had intended, I then picked it up, took it to the photography center and told them that someone had dropped money. I told the checkout clerk about it then she called the manager to the front I told her I wanted to make sure that money was given back to the proper person. She said it was taken out of the register and told me I found it in the Candy Isle. They were trying to make me out to be something I am not. These employees need to be fired immediately. These are childish games that should not be allowed during business hours. Customers should be entitled to quietly enter the store, do their shopping and pay for the goods. They should not be harrassed, disturbed, etc. I was appalled at this young woman's behavior! She and the others involved in this are not professional enough to be in management and is a threat to society and herself by playing these games on people. They should not be allowed to take money out of the register and use it for childish games.

One day she might do this to the wrong person!

I have witnesses that saw this the way it really was.

Sally sue
scottsdale, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2008 07:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WALGREENS/Scottsdale-Arizona-85251/WALGREENS-Marion-PUBLIC-LYNCHING-BY-WALGREENS-EMPLOYEES-Scottsdale-Arizona-386177. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WALGREENS